Wind chimes are excellent metal cures for feng shui afflictions. This six hollow metal rod wind chime is particularly potent and symbolises help from heaven. Place in the sector of the Five Yellow to ward off illness and bad luck from this unlucky star. This year (2004) the Five Yellow resides in the Center of each and every home. It is thus important to control the annual 5 yellows with this 6 rod all metal windchime . This windchime is also excellent for enhancing the energy of the West for children, Northwest for mentors / helpful people, and North for career prospects and advancement.
Usage of 6-Hollow Metal Rod Wind Chime.
In feng shui, good chi moves slowly, when chi flows to fast it become bad, fast moving chi will ring the wind chime, the sound of the wind chime will slow down the chi from moving to fast, therefore turning bad chi into good chi circling your house.
1. Hang this wind chime between two doors facing each other to harmonize the chi so that bad chi from either room cannot affect the other one.
2. If your bed room door is facing the toilet door, hang this wind chime in between so that good chi cannot flush down the toilet.
3. If your kitchen is facing the main door, hang this at your main door so that it can prevent the good chi from slip away thru the door.
4. If your staircase from your upper level going down is facing your main door, hang this wind chime between your staircase and your main door to prevent good chi to directly go out from your house via your main door.
5. Hang a six-rod metal windchime in the West sector of your living room to improve the luck of the children of the house. The metal energy will strengthen the TUI sector of the house - which will bring you more luck to have children, or if you already have kids, this will help ensure they stay filial, and grow up to be individuals who bring honour to the family.
Basically wind chime has the same function as a bagua mirror, bagua mirror is not allowed to place inside a house, therefore we need to use the wind chime to replace it.